Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Upcoming Season

I'm really trying to get this blog going this time.  I keep telling myself that I'll do it, and then work and life takeover.  I've already been out on the water a handful of times this season, and it's only the beginning of April. I can't wait to see what the year is going to bring.

So far, I'm working on learning some new techniques, and sharpening old ones that I've forgotten about.  I've already caught my PB largemouth, but it was in Florida...so it only kinda counts.  I have a lot more goals to accomplish this season.  I'd like to win at least one tournament, learn a few new techniques, and catch a 5lb. plus Bass in IL.  Other than that, I plan to enjoy of the things that I really love in life...fishing.  It's a great motivator and a good break from the daily grind.

Thanks for reading, and good luck this season.

Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment